Dan and Caitlin
We are Dan and Caitlin and we would like to thank you for taking the time to get to know us and taking a look into who we are and our life together.
We know that you are about to make an extremely difficult and important decision for yourself and for your child. We truly can't even imagine what you must be going through right now and we have a tremendous amount of respect for you. We are so excited to be considered to parent your child. Should you decide to choose us to parent your child, our arms and hearts will be open wide to welcome your child into our family. We will provide a loving, safe and nurturing home. We promise to be attentive and fully invested in raising your child. We have been waiting a long time to have an opportunity to parent, and if given the opportunity we will be truly honored and grateful now and for all the years to come.
We look forward to getting to know you and you us. Through the support of the agency, we would love to meet you, answer any questions you may have as well as exchange pictures and updates throughout the years as we understand how important it is for you to see your child grow.
Whatever choice you decide to make for yourself and your child, please know that we sincerely wish you all the best.
- Residence - Massachusetts
- Dan - Caucasian, Italian, Irish, French
- Caitlin - Caucasian, Irish, Italian, Scottish
- Dan - Born in 1975 (37 years old)
- Caitlin - Born in 1983 (29 years old)
- Dan - Cemetery Foreman and High School Football Coach
- Caitlin - Services Coordinator for DCF
- Dan - Associates Degree in Criminal Justice
- Caitlin - Bachelor's Degree in Human Services
- Dan - Catholic
- Caitlin - Catholic
- Marital Status - Married since 2010
- Children/ Others in home - None
- Degree of Openness - Dan and Caitlin hope to meet birthparents either before or after delivery, and are open to identifying contact after placement on a case by case basis.
- Plans for Childcare - Caitlin will take full maternity leave of 3 months and Dan also has some leave. After that, one of their parents will always be caring for their child, as both sets of grandparents live close to the couple.
- Health - Dan and Caitlin are very healthy and free from any conditions which would affect their parenting. Dan takes medication for mild hypertension, which is well controlled. The couple does not smoke or take drugs, and are very mild social drinkers.