Becoming a WHFC Client
The first step in becoming a WHFC client is registering with us. Once you have submitted the registration form and registration fee (if applicable), we will send you an application packet and instructions on how to begin your adoption journey.
Please note that the $250 registration fee is non-refundable; for this reason, we ask that you follow a few simple steps before registering:
1. Make certain you have reviewed the WHFC Adoption Information Packet in its entirety here.
2. Review additional eligibility criteria by visiting our Programs at a Glance page. Select/Click on the countries you are interested in for the most up-to-date information.
3. Contact us with any further remaining questions at 800-729-5330.
Almost there! Once you are ready to register, please take the following 3 quick steps:
1. Complete the questions below to obtain your registration number.
3. Pay the $250 WHFC registration fee of $250 here.
*Note that this second step is not necessary if you have previously applied to adopt, adopted through WHFC in the past, before or if you have been instructed by a WHFC staff member that the fee is it is waived for your case.
Welcome on board! We look forward to working with you.