Facilitation in Open Adoption
Because adoption is a lifelong journey, needs can change along the way. Whether you want a different type of contact or professional guidance regarding contact, Wide Horizons For Children can help support you in navigating and continuing your open adoption in the way that most benefits your family and child.
Wide Horizons For Children can provide:
- Consultation regarding the original open adoption agreement and needs of the child
- Facilitation of an in-person or on-line meeting
- Recommendation regarding the path forward and/or assistance with identifying communication styles or tools that may work best for your unique situation
- Short-term post meeting counseling for the birth and/or adoptive parent
- Referral to long-term counseling when appropriate
Unsure what services meet your needs? Try a free 30 minute consultation.